Friday, March 27, 2015

Link|Love: Fresh Finds for March



It's the last Friday of March, so I thought I'd round up a bunch of little linky things I like.

This Create Caffeinate Repeat tee is pretty cool.

The LEGO ninjas were fun to build and play with.

My phone screen might not be cracked (again!) if I had this pretty phone case on it.

I want to read A Fireproof Home for the Bride.

This chickpea and butternut squash curry is so so yummy.

FROZEN 2!!!

Coveting this wooden map puzzle.

This rocket ship activity was my son's favorite this month.

I want one of these handmade wooden arrow signs for my gallery wall.

This Black Rose tea looks delicious.

Words to live by:

source: Thyme Is Honey

1 comment:

I'm so excited that you've decided to join the discussion! I think what you have to say is so interesting and it's valuable to share our thoughts with everyone. I'll reply here on the blog so please check back and keep the conversation going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...