Monday, October 5, 2015

Come Visit Me at Pink Rose!

Hi friends!

I know it has been a long time since I last posted here.

I have a good reason. I've been busy with Stitcherie, and share most of my sewing with my followers on Instagram (@stitcherie).

But I also have a super fun announcement, one that I'm so so so proud of and excited to share with you.

I'm blogging now at Pink Rose Organizing Company where I share my true calling: helping women and moms feel confident and encouraged.


I have a passion for organizing and I believe that a little bit of organization can help you feel amazing. I believe in lifting women up and helping each other with a positive attitude. I believe fresh, pretty spaces lead to inspiration and productivity. I believe we can do anything we want when we feel supported. I want to give you the tools and encouragement you need to accomplish your goals!

I hope to see you over at Pink Rose Co. I really think you'll love it!

You can also follow along on Facebook or Instagram (@pinkrosecompany).

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey! I can't wait to share this passion with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so excited that you've decided to join the discussion! I think what you have to say is so interesting and it's valuable to share our thoughts with everyone. I'll reply here on the blog so please check back and keep the conversation going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...