Friday, April 10, 2015

Link|Love: 4 Entertaining Podcasts


Ever since I discovered Serial, I've been hooked on podcasts.  Here are some that I really enjoy right now!

Elise Gets Crafty - I binge on the archives of Elise's podcast while I'm working because her guests' stories are so inspirational and motivating.

She Percolates - This one is new to me, and I'm really liking the content, which is all about successful creative ladies.

Playtime (BBC) - Okay, so this one is more for my son when he's hanging out in the studio, but he loves it and it engages him so well.

The Leviathan Chronicles - I'm digging this drama, and I'm not even into sci-fi.  It's like watching a movie, without using your eyes.

I use Podcast Addict on  my Android phone to play subscribe to and stream or download episodes.  It has a playlist feature which is nice, but I haven't been able to figure out how to go directly from the player to anyone's show notes, if that's even possible.

What are you listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so excited that you've decided to join the discussion! I think what you have to say is so interesting and it's valuable to share our thoughts with everyone. I'll reply here on the blog so please check back and keep the conversation going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...