Friday, November 30, 2012

To-Do List Update

A month ago, I wrote a to-do list for sewing projects I want to complete before this year is over.  When I wrote that list, it seemed manageable.  And then, of course, life happened, and my two year old son suddenly became much more demanding of my time.  And, of course, he's my priority, so I wasn't able to get a lot of things done that I wanted to have done by the time December rolled around.  But I am okay with that, because I am still getting stuff done and still having fun with it (that's the point, right?).  I've updated that list with progress reports, but I'm going to re-write it here so it looks nice and clean.  It's going to look like I've added things, but really I'm separating out the gifts so I know what exactly needs to be done.

  1. Finish cross stitch gift and frame it (need to purchase frame)
  2. Frame embroidery gift (need to purchase frame)
  3. Coloring kits (2)
  4. Crayon rolls (5)
  5. Keyfobs (6) (waiting on hardware shipment)
  6. Cosmetic bags (3)
  7. Wristlet (2)
  8. Toiletries bags (2) (waiting on hardware shipment)
  9. Finish table runner
I've removed a few things that I don't think are a priority anymore.  And now that I've written out the list again, it still feels long, but they're all small projects.  I think I can get these projects done during nap times and when my boy is at his Mother's Day Out program (starting soon - eek!)

Okay, enough rambling, time to start doing!  What are you up to this weekend?  Sewing, or holiday planning, or both?  We're going to pick out our tree, and of course decorate it!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so excited that you've decided to join the discussion! I think what you have to say is so interesting and it's valuable to share our thoughts with everyone. I'll reply here on the blog so please check back and keep the conversation going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...