I'm going to list things in some order of priority and/or deadline. Things that really NEED to get done will be highlighted, things that aren't highlighted would be nice to get done, but not necessary. These items are really just the things that I'd like to get done by the end of 2012. There are an endless amount of projects I want to do in my lifetime, so for now, I'll just count Pinterest as that list. ;) I'll update this post as I check things off the list. Not that I expect anyone to come back and check on me, but this is really just for me.
Finish Scrappy Stash QAL quilt (must be done by 11/13) Sashingcompleted 11/1 Bastingcompleted 11/9 Quiltingcompleted 11/12 Bindingcompleted 11/13 Finish secret project #1 (will be revealed towards the end of the month)completed 11/6
- Finish secret project #2 (has been promoted to Christmas gift) near completion 11/30
- Decoupage pumpkins did not complete, on hold for next year
- Finish maple leaf wall hanging did not complete, on hold for next year
- Christmas quilt
- Advent calendar did not complete, on hold for next year
- Christmas table runner <--in progress 11/27
- Drawstring bags for wrapping Christmas gifts
- Various secret Christmas gifts <-- in progress 11/6 (ordered supplies, taking a very long time to ship)
- Coloring kits for Christmas gifts <-- in progress
- possible tutorial
- Sew curtains for LT's room <-- on hold for next year
Get sewing room organizedcompleted 11/6
So with about 8 weeks left in the year, I figure if I can knock out 2 items most weeks, I can get it all done. At the very least, getting one highlighted thing done per week will at least get all those important things done. I feel good with this little schedule because it doesn't put a lot of pressure on me to get EVERYTHING done. And since half of the highlighted items are partially complete, it shouldn't be too hard to fit in some extra things too.
Now I'm super motivated to get cracking on these projects! Do you have a list like this that you're sharing on your blog? Let me know, I'd love to see it! It might remind me of something else I wanted to do. Ha!