Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October in Review

October 2012


No WiP post today.  I've been fighting a pretty bad cold this week.  I'm trying to save all my strength for taking my boy trick or treating tonight.  Instead of a WiP post, here's a little mosaic of what I was up to this October.  I did sew up some burp cloths for a friend (see link #1) using some adorable Moda Home dish towels and chenille (tutorial).  The maple leaf block is still just in block form (I'd like to make more...) and the Cool Triangles mini quilt is quilted, but I don't like it so that hinders my wanting to bind it.  I have started sashing my Scrappy Stash blocks as well, but I have no pics of the progress.  There has also been quite a bit of hand embroidery that seems to have been a little camera shy.  So there's October in review.  Not as impressive as September with no quilt finishes, but I'll take it!

November To-Do

Things to finish:
Foxy open wide pouch
Cross stitch
Scrappy Stash QAL

Things to start:
Christmas throw quilt
Various small Christmas gifts

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that pincushion is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks impressive to me! i'm sorry you're sick, i'm home sick from work today. it's so weird how fast i went from being fine to near death (ok, slight dramitization) and here i am sipping on chamomile tea. hope you have fun trick or treating with your little buzz!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited that you've decided to join the discussion! I think what you have to say is so interesting and it's valuable to share our thoughts with everyone. I'll reply here on the blog so please check back and keep the conversation going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...