Friday, March 20, 2015

Best of Spring and Easter Link Round-Up

Today is the first day of Spring and Easter is just around the corner.  Here's a list of great links to help melt away the last traces of winter.




Chick & Egg Reversible Toy Pattern | Abby Glassenberg, While She Naps


I bought the Chick & Egg Reversible Toy Pattern from While She Naps the other day and plan to make a few for little Easter gifts for my son and his friends.  Those sweet little chicken feet slay me!  Abby's Caterpillar & Butterfly Reversible Toy Pattern is perfect for spring as well.


Pretty Floral Note Cards | Lindsay Freitas Hopkins, Pen and Paint on Etsy


This hand drawn floral card from Pen and Paint on Etsy will lift up a winter weary friend.  Lindsay's inspirational artwork is all over my home so I know from experience that these cards will put a smile on anyone's face.



ORIGINAL Tulip Wreath | ElegantWreath on Etsy


The ORIGINAL Tulip Wreath by ElegantWreath on Etsy is beautiful.  It's no wonder Shannon's wreaths have been featured in publications such as Better Homes & Gardens and Southern Living.  Tulips are among my favorite flowers and this wreath has moved to the top of my wish list.



Happy Easter Printable | Caravan Shoppe


The fine folks at Caravan Shoppe are so generous to offer many free printables in their shop.  I am the proud owner of quite a few of their digital delights.  Follow the link to download the large format free Happy Easter Printable at Caravan Shoppe, and also be sure to check out the Draw Together Easter Set



Easy Bunny Candy Pouch | Mer Mag


This DIY Bunny Candy Pouch will be so cute in the Easter basket filled with jelly beans.  Just look at that sweet hand-embroidered face!  Find the tutorial at Mer Mag.



Spring Sprout Table Runner | Kristan Kremer


I made this Spring Sprout table runner from a book project in 2013, but it never gets old to look at it.  In fact, it hangs in my studio year-round when it's not decorating the table for spring because I can't bear to put it away with the other seasonal items.  


What are your favorite springtime recipes?  I'm looking to shake up the dinner rotation as I transition from thick chili and chunky winter soup.  Please share the yum in the comments!

*All photos are property of their respective owners (linked) and used with permission.  Please click through the links for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so excited that you've decided to join the discussion! I think what you have to say is so interesting and it's valuable to share our thoughts with everyone. I'll reply here on the blog so please check back and keep the conversation going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...