Friday, October 12, 2012

Linen Rainbows

Rainbow zippy @zipitzipperspatchwork pouchMouthy Stitches - parcel in the mail!scrappy received backRainbow pouch, frontrainbow mug rug
Rainbow Mini Quilt- detail

Linen Rainbows, a gallery on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Rainbow gradients + linen love. What more could a girl want? These photos of handmade goodness not only inspire my creativity daily, they make me smile.

Have you seen the new Gallery feature on Flickr? I just noticed it this morning and couldn't help but get started.

A sure-fire way to make it into my favorites is a well-executed rainbow + linen handmade item. They make my heart sing!

I went through my favorites and picked a few that I thought were extra special to curate into a gallery.

You can see my notes as to why I chose these particular items along the side, as well as a link to the photo in the creator's photostream so you can add them to your favorites too!  (please note, none of these photos belong to me, please click through to the gallery to see the owner and leave them some comment love!).

I still have 11 more spots to fill. Have you seen a handmade item that fits the specs of linen + rainbows? Did you upload a photo of your item like this to Flickr? Link to it in the comments so I can take a look. It could end up in my gallery!

1 comment:

I'm so excited that you've decided to join the discussion! I think what you have to say is so interesting and it's valuable to share our thoughts with everyone. I'll reply here on the blog so please check back and keep the conversation going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...