Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Just a quick WIP update so you know I haven't disappeared on you again.  I haven't gotten much sewing in except bee blocks, so here's what I've got.


Go Anywhere Strip block progress

Progress on Rachel's Go Anywhere Stripe block for do. Good Stitches (Love Circle).  Sorry about the terrible picture.  I'm trying to teach myself how to shoot in full manual as opposed to aperture priority.  I will get there!

STS fabric pull

A fabric pull for Kristi's halloween block for my Stitch That Stash! bee.  Kristi requested a non-bloody/scary halloween block of our choice.  This lovely pile will become a Barn Bats block, tutorial found on Oh, Fransson!.  I am thinking of adding a border to frame it as well, to help it not get lost with all the other cool blocks Kristi is bound to receive.  

And that's it.  Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

I'm so excited that you've decided to join the discussion! I think what you have to say is so interesting and it's valuable to share our thoughts with everyone. I'll reply here on the blog so please check back and keep the conversation going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...