Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Welcome!  Here's what I have going on.

I am pretty sure I am going to run out of linen.  I should just order a bolt with how much I'm obsessed with this stuff.

Cluck Cluck Sew Inside Out quilt progress

I need some more greens.  The color inspiration was a Sorry! board.  How fun!

dgs Love Circle June block fabric pull

I'm turning my blocks into a pillow.  I was on vacation when Jennifer started the sewalong, so I am a bit behind!

Summer Sampler pillow progress

Here's a slice of pie.  I need to un-pick some stitches to try to fix that part near the crust that is way off.

Summer Sampler pie block

Today I am so excited to have a sewing buddy.  My friend is coming over for a sewing playdate!  She'd like to learn how to make a pillowcase dress for her daughter and a matching top for herself, so I'm giving her a lesson.  It's going to be so much fun.


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

8 comments:

  1. oh a sewing play date? I am sew jealous! I need a sewing buddy, too :) Your summer qal blocks are super cute!

    I am stopping by from the WIP hop, hop on by if you can! http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2013/06/wip-wednesday-june-4th-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kristan. I'm loving the linen so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the linen and I am such a fan of your paper pieced summer sampler with the text prints. =) Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors for your inside out quilt are such wonderful eye candy. :)

    And I was just about to make one of those paper pieced popsicles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors for your inside out quilt too! Just perfect with the linen.

    I tried helping a few friends make an apron the other week. The hardest part was trying to figure out why their rows weren't straight or fixing their machine's tension.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sew date wooohooo!! I am supposed to be having one myself next week and I am really hoping it happens lol

    I love the linen look,but haven't bought any yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your summer sampler blocks! The pink and orange look great against the texty background! I've yet to start mine... maybe it's time i do!
    Love the linen with your colour's for the inside out quilt... looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many pretty things and GREAT pictures! Fun =)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited that you've decided to join the discussion! I think what you have to say is so interesting and it's valuable to share our thoughts with everyone. I'll reply here on the blog so please check back and keep the conversation going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...