Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sew South!

Jennifer at Ellison Lane Quilts had some BIG NEWS yesterday!  Did you catch it?

Sew South Retreat

Sew South looks to be an awesome new retreat for modern sewists.  The schedule is packed with super fun workshops and open sewing time, all included in the ticket.  I'm super stoked for this!

Tickets go on sale tomorrow, Wednesday October 24 at noon EST.  There are only 50 spots available, so make sure you get your ticket.  I'm thinking they're going to go really fast.  I know I have all my alarms and reminders set to make sure I get my ticket.  I really want to go!

Who else is going (or really wants to go!)?

Oh, and don't forget to enter Jennifer's giveaway as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so excited that you've decided to join the discussion! I think what you have to say is so interesting and it's valuable to share our thoughts with everyone. I'll reply here on the blog so please check back and keep the conversation going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...