Tuesday, September 4, 2012

About Doodle Do

Let me start off by explaining about the title of this blog, Doodle Do Designs.  It's pretty simple actually.  It's just my kid's nickname.  The husband and I call him all sorts of variations of Noodle and Doodle.

  • Doodle Doodle Chicken Noodle (and its counterpart, Noodle Noodle Chicken Doodle)
  • Doodle Head/Noodle Head
  • Noodle-y Do
  • Dooder
  • And so on...
So it's just a silly way to incorporate a very important part of my life into this little blog.

The honest truth is that I want a blog so I can participate in all the fun linky parties for my sewing projects.  I like showing off what I make.  I already check out what everyone else is doing all over the internet: Facebook, Instagram, Threadbias, Pinterest, countless blogs, Flickr...  I thought I'd get in on the fun too.

So there you have it.  I hope you like my projects, and if you do, please let me know!  I'd love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so excited that you've decided to join the discussion! I think what you have to say is so interesting and it's valuable to share our thoughts with everyone. I'll reply here on the blog so please check back and keep the conversation going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...