Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Here's what I'm working on lately!


Quilted rugby stripe pillow shams for a friend.


Getting ready to cut out the real version of this Lisette pattern.


A pile of Ohio Star blocks.


And my current love, this pretty skirt!  Simplicity 2226.  It's almost done, I just need to sew on the yoke facing and then hem it!  Here's me trying it on this morning after the zipper was installed.  (Pardon the toddler smudges on the mirror).


Linking up to Freshly Pieced!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments:

  1. So much going on! Love the garment sewing you've been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt! Very cute fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't sewn clothes in a couple of decades. So funny to see all the younger bloggers out there making clothes, but this time for all the right reasons. And having fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh we'll done on the skirt! I admire your sewing skills and just love the fabric your Ohio Stars will showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful projects, Kristan! How fun that I just made a set of Rugby Stripe Polka-dot Shams for my next RBD Design Team Project -- great minds! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited that you've decided to join the discussion! I think what you have to say is so interesting and it's valuable to share our thoughts with everyone. I'll reply here on the blog so please check back and keep the conversation going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...