Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy mail jackpot!

I took a walk down the street to our mailbox.  And I hit the happy mail jack pot!


I received my order from Stash Fabrics.  Some Chicopee and Field Study yardage, and a fat quarter bundle of stash builders.


I participated in a candy swap on Swap Bot.  This partner sent a great package!  The other partner sent a couple pieces of Halloween candy.  :-/


All three Scrap Vomit Swap packages arrived on the same day!  Such yummy scraps too.  


And some sweet washi tape from Cute Tape.  

It was like Christmas!  So fun.  :)

2 comments:

I'm so excited that you've decided to join the discussion! I think what you have to say is so interesting and it's valuable to share our thoughts with everyone. I'll reply here on the blog so please check back and keep the conversation going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...